Residential property sales
As self-confessed property matchmakers, nothing pleases us more than finding you the right buyer for your house. And thanks to digital technology that process is getting easier and more efficient than ever before. We now have the power to market your property to your perfect buyer via many different communications channels, just as they have the information at their fingertips to find your property more easily.
Here are just some of the benefits of trusting us to help you sell your home.
- We have many years experience of selling houses in Congleton and its environs and we put that knowledge into getting you the best price within a timeframe to suit you.
- We’re based in the busy High Street in Congleton so you can come and see us if you wish, or you can receive all the information you need to your smartphone. Whichever you prefer.
- We’re open in the branch 6 days a week.
- State of the art technology means you never miss an opportunity and helps us to match prospective buyers to homes we know they want.
- You’ll be the first to know via email alerts and SMS.
- We email buyers our up to the minute information of new properties on the market.
- We have extensive web coverage uploading properties to Rightmove.co.uk and other portals..
- Our website is fully optimised allowing it to be viewed on any device at a click or a swipe.
Residential property lettings and management
If you’re letting a property, you want to know it’s in the hands of tenants that will look after it, pay their rent on time and advise if there are maintenance issues so they can be fixed quickly. We can help you find and vet your tenants as well as manage the property once it’s let, so you don’t have to.
We’ll take up references and credit check prospective tenants and provide you with all the information you need as well as keeping you informed about your legal requirements as a landlord. In fact our screening process is so thorough that we are able to take out six months rent guarantee insurance which, in the event you needed to evict a tenant, any legal costs are covered.
We’re proactive in securing new tenants to avoid your property standing empty for periods of time, and will proactively contact them in good time before contracts are up for renewal to ensure you aren’t left high and dry if they move on.
And if you’re buying to let for an investment, we can help advise you on the best property selection so you get the maximum yield from your asset. Houses can differ greatly across a relatively small geographic area, and we know that area better than most.
Due to changes in legislation we are reviewing our terms and that tenants will not be charged any agency fees when applying to rent a home.
Chris Hamriding Lettings & Estate Agents is delighted to be able to offer mortgage and financial advice through our local financial services partner ‘The Mortgage Corner’.
The Mortgage Corner is a reputable friendly firm which has been successfully serving its clients since 2000. Headed and run by owner Craig Andrews the business continues to thrive and grow each year through repeat business and recommendation.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
The Mortgage Corner (Cheshire) Ltd typically charge a fee of £295 payable on completion of the mortgage.
Chris Hamriding Lettings & Estate Agents is an introducer to The Mortgage Corner (Cheshire) Ltd, which is an Appointed Representative of Personal Touch Financial Services Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.